Mondays are already tough enough...choosing what hoodie to wear shouldn't be. This hoodie is so comfy and practical, it'll become your new Monday go-to. It's design will inject some humour to your day and it's extra soft material will embrace you like a warm hug.
Made from organic cotton and recycled polyester, it's the perfect eco-friendly choice.
• 85% organic ring-spun combed cotton, 15% recycled polyester
• Fabric weight: 8.85 oz/yd² (300 g/m²)
• Brushed sweatshirt
• Medium fit
• Raglan sleeves
• Self-fabric double-layered hood
• Slanted side pockets
• Matching round drawcords with metal tipping and eyelets
• Flatlock topstitch on all seams
• 1×1 rib at sleeves and bottom hems
• Inside self-fabric tape at the back of the neck
• Self-fabric half moon at the back of the neck
• Blank product sourced from China or Bangladesh
Note that we show the EU sizes for Stanley/Stella products. The sizes correspond to a smaller size in the US market, so US customers should order a size up.
|Chest Width (inches)
|Body Length (inches)
|Sleeve Length (inches)
|Chest Width (cm)
|Body Length (cm)
|Sleeve Length (cm)
If your item arrives damaged or defective, please email Customer Care within 30 days of delivery and we will promptly provide you with a refund/exchange.
How long does shipping take?
- Shipping times vary depending on your location. Most items are delivered within 2 weeks.
I could get cheaper apparel on Amazon. Why is yours more pricy?
- Our products are slightly more expensive than what you find on Amazon because we use premium grade, certified eco-friendly material for our products. A lot of our designs are actually hand-drawn, and every single one is custom made so they're truly unique. The designs are printed with technology that keeps them looking fresh for longer than the average graphic piece of apparel. So this minimal premium what you're paying covers the levelled up quality care and novelty you get.
Where are you located?
- We are proudly Canadian. Our Headquarters is in Downtown Toronto.
I'm not sure yet, can I save my items and come back?
- Your cart will be held for you for 45 mins. After that, to give others a chance at our inventory you will have to start over again.
What payment methods do you accept?
- We happily accept payment via all major credit cards, Interac, and PayPal; and Express payments through G Pay and Apple Pay.
What if I am not happy with my items?
- If you're not happy, we're not happy either. Please email Customer Care to discuss a refund and/or exchange.
What if the item I want is sold out?
- Hot items sell out fast! If you see something you like, and it's unavailable, drop us a line through email and we will let you know as soon as it's back in stock!